Meet Kenneth Berger
I am Kenneth Berger, a Columbia, SC child injury lawyer. While my practice includes several types of injury cases, I concentrate specifically on protecting the rights of South Carolina’s most vulnerable citizens – including our children. Many of my favorite clients have been young people, though their stories are often the most heart wrenching.
I grew up in South Carolina, then studied at the University of Washington and Harvard University. However, I believed it was my duty to eventually return home and study law at USC so that I could serve the community in which I was raised. Since the beginning of my career, I have been representing injured children and their families.
If your child has been harmed, help is available. I would be honored to answer your questions, guide you through the process, and seek justice for your child.
Child Injury Practice Areas
- University of Washington
- Harvard University
- College of Charleston, B.A., 2004
- USC School of Law, J.D., 2008
- South Carolina Bar, Member
- Richland County Bar Association, Member
- Injured Workers' Adovcates, Member
- South Carolina Association for Justice, Member
- Healing Families Foundation, Member
- Columbia Jewish Federation, Community Relations Chair
- Beth Shalom Synagogue, Board Member
- St. Jude Children's Hospital, Partner in Hope
Published Books & Articles
- Your Guide to South Carolina Personal Injury and Workers' Compensation
- "Negligent Supervision: Two Words, Several Meanings"