Resources for Parents of an Injured Child
In your search for information and answers, there are a number of resources available to you. While our libraries of legal information, both on this site and our main website, can offer answers to legal questions, there are other resources in our community that may help, from fire safety information to South Carolina child care center records.
Should you have unanswered questions and would like to speak with Mr. Berger, please do not hesitate to call our office at (803) 220-4677.
- South Carolina Department of Social Services – Child Care Resources
- SaferProducts.gov – report an unsafe product to the U.S. Consumer Products Safety Commission
- Palmetto Health Children’s Hospital
- Columbia-Richland Fire Department – Fire Prevention Tip Sheets
- National Fire Protection Association – Safety Information
- St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital